Monday, April 4, 2011

MarDees Wedding

So we got MarD all married and moved away... :(   her wedding was so pretty. it was a long day but worth it in the end.  I was up at 6 am to get myself and kylie ready. had to be down to wadley Farms by 930 to set up. Ceremony at 1030. Luncheon in Thanksgiving Point at 1. and back to Wadley Farms to set up for the reseption.  We all ran around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off but it turned out beautiful. She looked so pretty and was smiling from ear to ear the whole day. She kept saying hes my husband now its wierd!!  I was amazed of how many people came. I always knew MarD and Coby were social butterflies but i just couldnt believe how many people came to show their love and support!  

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS MARTHA!!!! MISS YOU wish I THERE for your wedding and sara's too.. :-)

    ReplyDelete