Tuesday, April 12, 2011

a little background.........

So I could give a little information about ourselves..... not that were too exciting but hey we try!!

Eli is 22 years old... almost:) He recently started working for a company called Elk Meadows Ranch,  he drives a water truck for them.. The only crappy part is this job is in Duchesne!! But its ok... gives me a reson to get outta Heber ever once in a while!! Luckily it wont be forever... he is going to go back and fiinish school hopefully this fall and pursue a engineering career.

Me- Well im 23! ( yes i robbed the cradle) hehe I finished cosmetology school Last June and have been working in Kamas in a salon called Glamourgalz.  the beginning of May im going to be starting in Midway at a salon called Paint my Piggies a few days a week.   I also do eyelash extensions and I love it!! I love what i do and it feels like i dont even have a job!!!

Me and Eli are getting married May 19... ( 5 weeks and 2 days)!!!!Then after our honeymoon -which i have no idea where it is going to be... all Eli says is " dont you worry about that" we will be living in Heber in the cutest little apartment.. Even though we already live there itll have a different feel when were married I'm sure!!!  I cant wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, soon become MRS. WALL.. so i can read your blogging and keep update :-)

    ReplyDelete