Friday, April 5, 2013

My baby boy!

Can you believe 4 months has gone by?!? As happy as I am watching Hixson grow and gain this adorable personality... I already miss my baby:(. But oh well!! But seriously, I don't know if there is a funner baby out there. He is so happy!
At 4 months:

- he is a whopping 15.2 pounds and 24.5 inches long....
- is Wearing 3-6 month clothes
- tried formula for the first time....HATED IT. (he literally gagged)
- can reach and grab on to things... I think he's gonna be a lefty!
- sucks his thumb or pointer finger non stop
- giggles!! Cutest thing ever
- sucks on his toes
-rolls over from his belly to his back
- loves to be naked
- bath time is his favorite part of the day
- pretty sure he waits til I'm close and aims to hit me with pee.
- he's such a mamas boy... I won't lie I love it! I love that he gets so excited wen I talk to him, or pick him up. When I come home from work, he hears my voice and gets a huge smile on his face. Not a better feeling in the world!! I love you booger!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment