Wednesday, February 13, 2013

10 weeks!!

It's funny that after 2 1/2 months I still am amazed that Hixson is all mine. He's growing Up so fast and is at such a fun stage. He's awake most of the day now because he doesn't like naps.... Seriously he takes like 5- 10 minute naps... Unless I'm holding him!!! Spoiled boy! He sleeps really good during the night, usually only waking up once around 3 to eat. And sleeps til about 9. He absolutely loves being naked, and get the biggest grin on his face when he realizes your taking his clothes off. Bath time is his most favorite part I the day.... He kicks and splashes and grins the whole time.
Hes discovered his hands and is learning to control his arms, which results in him looking like he's ready to box, or rope or juat showing off his muscles. He inherited my facial expressions, poor kid. That means he pulls his eyebrows down and looks angry when he's just deep in thought, and is a master at the one eyebrow raise.
We're in the process off getting him to sleep in his own room. I think it's just as hard for me as it is for him. I freak myself out and end up checking on him every 10 minutes. Plus baby moniters freak me out..... Too much law and order!!





No comments:

Post a Comment